Friday, May 14, 2010

New Blog is up

Hi everyone,

Last summer I bought a video camera and posted video reviews of my weekly puchased comic books on YouTube. It was fun but I couldn't get a lot of my opinions out in the videos (mainly because of YouTube's 10 minute time limit). I wanted to make a few more videos about upcoming comic book features and reviews of graphic novels, so I decided to take advantage of another awesome feature of the internet, blogging. I decided to make this blog about my opinions toward any news in the comic book world or recently read graphic novels. Overall I just want to have some fun and write about one of my primary interests. So in the words of one of my favorite TV characters, "This [blog] is going to be legen....wait for it...."


"....dary"

No comments:

Post a Comment